The Villa - Dimora della Marchesa

Vai ai contenuti

Menu principale:

The Villa

A family residence since 1753, Dimora della Marchesa was originally  a XVII century convent transformed in the XVIII century into a residential country house and enlarged in the XIX century to its present 950 square meters.The Villa and its garden are classified by the Italian Department of Fine Arts, and are located at the center of the historical town of Lauro, in a dominant position under the ancient castle belonging to the princes Lancellotti.
The atmosphere of the past is still there and is immediately perceived by the guests living among the original furnishings, carefully restored, of the Villa, while at the same time enjoying all the comforts of modern life.
Dimora della Marchesa is available for rental from April to the first week of November and provides accomodation for up to 10 guests.


Torna ai contenuti | Torna al menu